SAMTA is proud to announce the Call for Papers WFMT 2020 for the 16th World Congress of Music Therapy.
The theme for the congress is The Polyrhythms of Music Therapy.
Through this theme, the intention of the congress is to
· Honour diversity
· Promote decolonisation
· Value debate and difference
· Recognise and strengthen resources and resilience
· Hear silenced voices, and invite new voices
· Grow music therapy with consideration for context, and
· Champion relevant social issues
We invite music therapists as well as arts therapists, allied health professionals, educators
and community arts practitioners to submit proposals that consider the theme.
Please see the below document for further information on the congress and click here to submit an abstract.